Monday, May 18, 2009

Catchin' UP!

Okay, I haven't been on my blog for a while! I've been a bad girl, I know! I'm supposed to be on here sharing my life experiences, updating you all with my love life most of all and NADA! I will try my best to give you a quick "recap" of what I've been up to these last couple of months.

Well, first of all...I TURNED THE BIG 30!!! YES! GOODBYE TWENTIES! :( I'm feeling okay though! It wasn't a big deal after all. I still look and feel great! I'm trying more than ever to work out on my body. I recently bought one of Kim Kardashian's DVD's called "Ultimate Butt Body Sculpt" and boy does that do the job for my booty! My glutes were sore for 3 days and they still are! I also have a body ball that I love to use to help me stretch out my back and do sit-ups on. It's the BEST and very effective! I also have 3 pound weights and a 8 pounds weight to tone up my arms. Well, I just started this work-out process so let's see how I progress. It's all about eating healthier, taking in the right portions of food and drinking LOTS and LOTS of water. SO WISH ME LUCK!

Now, let's get back to what seems to be my never-ending quest to find (or be found, lol)...you guessed it...TRUE LOVE! I know it sounds silly to many, but in my heart I will always have that one wish to stumble upon the great love of my life, wherever he may be! I'm sure you've all have experienced a couple of "headaches" in the love department, but sometimes I feel like some of the situations I've experienced were solely meant for ME and NO ONE ELSE in this crazy world! LOL I always end up saying to myself "WHY ME?! NO...REALLY...WHY ME?!" Well, maybe there's some things that you guys can enlighten me on which is why I decided to share this blog with the world! I never got a chance to share with you, all of the "frogs" in my fairytale so with that said..."LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment